Thursday, October 29, 2009

Don't Call It A Comeback!

OK, I've heard the whispers, people have been contacting me, the internet is boring, everyone is doing THE EXACT SAME THING and POSTING THE EXACT SAME CONTENT, 'WHEN ARE YOU COMING BACK, CED?!?!??!?!

Yes, people, the fire is coming back, I'm ready to make the internet interesting again! I'm ready to start calling the fakes out, I'm ready to make people honest, I'm ready to be the BIG CED you've come to know over the years! I apologize for not being me, but sometimes you get off track when pursuing other things and trying to build your empire. But my voice, my words, my, um, venom, is what made me.... me. That is what made most of you want to know who BIG CED is and I am bringing that back!



So bear with me, I do miss being me and now may be the time to make people be orginal again. There are many people, blogs, websites doing things I did 5 YEARS ago and they think they are doing something special! All I have to say is, 'IT AIN'T NEW IF I DID IT 5 YEARS AGO!!!'

Shouts to everyone who has been asking me the same question for some time and I am here to say I'm back! Bear with me as I dust off the artillery and the weapons!

Special Shout to Eric Harrield... You are right, I have to be me again, set the world straight!

Like Michael Jordan CED when he returned from his retirement: 'I'm Back!'

No comments:

Post a Comment