Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Artists, STOP Being So Sensitive!!!!

One of the biggest laughs today is hearing about the news about the 'fight' between The Black Eyed Peas' Will. I. Am and Perez Hilton. Funny because I can't picture ANYONE wanting to fight ANY member of The Black Eyed Peas, well, let me rephrase that, funny because I can't see ANY of the members (Except maybe Fergie) having the guts to actually fight! But then again, it WAS Perez Hilton, who doesn't exactly strike fear in ANYONE!

Supposedly, the basis of this 'beef' is that Will. I. Am asked Perez Hilton to stop dissing them in his blog and Perez said no and allegedly, Black Eyed Peas tour manager, Polo Molina, punched Perez. It's still funny that anyone with any male chromosome in them, would hit Perez. This brings me to say this to artists: STOP BITCHIN!!!!


Artists are so insecure and vain that anyone who harps praise on them is well respected, well received and generally liked. Artists need to learn to accept the bitter with the sweet! ESPECIALLY rappers!!!! Artists NEVER have a problem when they are getting favorable coverage and that's understandable, but just as there are sunny days, it does rain and like with the weather, you HAVE to accept the good and the bad!

Artists NEED to accept that not everyone will view them in a favorable light, regardless of what they do! Even Mother Teresa had haters! It's the way of the world! Believe it or not, the world does NOT revolve around you! This is also part of the STOP BITCHIN' campaign that I have started!

STOP BITCHIN' when there are bloggers, people, writers, journalists or anyone who doesn't care too much about you or what you do. And for these artists (Rappers) who say that writers who write unfavorable about them, are taking food from their mouths, GET OVER IT! NOT EVERYONE will enjoy what you do! If you are great at what you do, believe it or not, there WILL be some people who still like you and will support your project! I know that I don't have that much power. If I write that you are a dick or that I think your latest project is as good as the 2008 Detroit Lions football team (For non football fans, they lost EVERY game last season), live with it! I am sure there will be someone to counter me and say that you are great and your project is the best thing since sliced bread!

STOP BITCHIN'

No comments:

Post a Comment