Sunday, February 1, 2009

Who IS BIG CED?

And why does he feel he needs ANOTHER damn blog?!?!?!?

Good question! For those who know me, know I am a very open-minded and very opinionated person who is not afraid to speak my mind. I've made my mark on the internet when most people didn't even have computers yet. Shit, there were no such thing as blogs when I was doing it up on the internet! But, enough of going back, moving forward, I have felt the need to get back my voice via a blog. Yes, I do own and operate The Industry Cosign (www.theindustrycosign.com), but that site isn't and never will be about me. This blog is ALL ABOUT ME and what I have to say, write, discuss, bitch about, etc.

I do hope you enjoy reading what I have to write because I guarantee that you will enjoy it or at least get something out of reading this.

WARNING! IT'S ABOUT TO GET UGLY!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment